Thursday, February 5, 2009

i was tagged on facebook

1. last night i (accidentally) slept on the carpet in front of my apartment window. i have said i wanted to "just roll on the carpet and fall asleep" but never did until yesterday. at 3.30 i suddenly woke up and walked into my bedroom to sleep again.

2. i love cooking but never the dishes. i still cook alot but usually will leave the dishes in the sink for when-i'm-not-lazy time.

3. i have been living alone for 2 months and enjoying it. i will still live alone for 3 more weeks. but don't worry sis, u still can come back, i still love u!

4. i eat alot. no surprise for most people, it's kind of a public secret anyways.

5. i want go for Run for The Kids on April but not sure if my terrible stamina can last till the finish line. maybe i'll just join the walk.

6. i separate my laundry into categories: white, black, jeans, dark, light, red.

7. misspelling and wrong pronounciation send shivers down my spine.

8. i wouldn't mind being a housewife and just homemake if only i haven't spent 5 years in uni working my ass off for a piece of paper.

9. i have a soft spot for dogs, especially when they look at you with those eyes. awwww...

10. i would definitely end up as a graphic designer if i didn't come to Melbourne.

11. i don't buy magazines. i just go to Borders whenever the need comes.

12. i love pink stuff although i always deny that pink is my favourite colour.

13. i have never ever gotten wasted in any party. becoz i don't drink more than 2 drinks.

14. i'm very sarcastic at times, but only to certain people who i know would not take it seriously.

15. apparently my washing machine is exactly the same with my mum's. i didn't know that when i bought it. she went like, "oh my goodness, this is the one we have back at home, don't you remember?" well... i rarely do laundry at home :p

16. my nurse tried to matchmake me with this dentist she knew, on my 5th day of work.

17. more than half of my movie collection is musical, most of them dated back to decades ago. i have Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, The Wizard of Oz and just downloaded Grease last night. my friends find it hard to understand my taste.

18. i must go to Japan one day.

19. i don't bite my nails but i like to peel my lips.

20. i always wish i have double eyelids. makes eyeliner use much easier.

21. i can't swim. for real.

22. first it was my sister's, now it's also my habit (coz she kept harassing me to do the same) to wash my face, hands, feet and change into clean clothes whenever i got home from anywhere.

23. i have 4 ear piercings, 1 on the left lobe, 3 on the right lobe. only 2 are currently occupied since i reckon i should take on the professional look for work.

24. i go by the nickname allie but absolutely hate it when ppl type it "ali"

25. the greatest love i've ever received and will ever receive is from my Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

ivan said...

ce, td ada nama cece tertulis di angkot yg lagi menguntit gw, hihihi...

kenny.W said...

hehehe I am very sorry about ali .
I apologized for that hahahahah ......

kenny.W said...

I promise will never use it again !!!

ellen said...

bagus2 teruskan kebiasaan itu ahahahhah

fei said...

ivan!! akhirnya kau muncul kembali di peradaban maya :p