Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

at work and my stomach is cramping. it is not my intention to have an upset stomach every friday but it happened last friday and repeats itself today. my theory is i always overwork my body for the week, do not recuperate enough on the weekend, only to go back to work on mondays not feeling exactly a hundred percent and things go downhill from then to rockbottom fridays. but then again, it can be from the crappy coffee i bought this morning from a cafe at the station. drinking good coffee all the time lowers down your stomach tolerance to below-standard coffee. sigh.

i was soaking in the bathtub last night, and while enjoying the rosy fragranced reject shop bath salt, i thought to myself, "if only everyday could be as relaxing as this". i need a holiday. everyday is too high strung. if it's not for God i would not cope. thank You~

i only ask for one thing today. make tonight a really amazing Friday Amazing. i want to see You.

No comments: