Sunday, April 3, 2011

back to 61

i just got back from brisbane. had an awesome day, awesome brisbanites hospitality, but oh how i miss melbourne! so, after ben picked me up, we went straight to 61 from tullamarine, where pretty much every single one of my beloved FA members plus plus plus are. and tonight we were back to the basic. i miss this kind of fellowship, especially that i have been traveling away from melbourne too often lately.

fellowship is not just mere eating and laughing and be merry. faithful sharing, worship and prayer are far more precious than those. and i am blessed, truly blessed by you all, the community of love God placed me in. the community that has been and will keep sustaining me, encouraging me, and cares for me, spiritually, mentally, and physically. pray God pour out His grace more and more upon us so we can keep this up, and grow together in the knowledge of Him.

i love you all <3

No comments: