Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daddy in heaven

This is the first time I blog from my blackberry and I tell you, never again. Unless I am too lazy like tonight. My whole body is aching, either from overworking or lack of exercise. The latter being the most probable reason. Anyways, tonight I don't wanna talk about it. I wanna talk about my Daddy in heaven :)

It all started with minnie mouse Tika's tweets. How she called God "Daddy" and "Papa" in her rants while staying back in uni, presumably doing assignments (all information collected from her tweets, technology sure is amazing and scary at the same time). Her pet names for our Father in heaven reminds me of how I used to be like that too with God, calling Him Daddy and all. And now I've "grown up" (not really), I don't do that anymore, whereas in the Bible it is said:

"Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father""
(Galatians 4:6)


I do need to come back to that first love, ask for His Spirit and call Him Father again. Thank you Daddy for the reminder. I know You love me so <3

No comments: