Sunday, November 2, 2008

when everything is almost over

sunday night.
kinda late already and i am very tired from playing hard all day. today was my short mid-study break, tried to satisfy my inner child before reverting back to chronic nerd-ness and geek-dom tomoro, where i will spend sessions at rmit library with my textbooks and notes. then get done and over with the forthcoming case presentation, treatment planning and OSCE exam.

before hitting the mattress, though, i thought of writing down 5 years worth of sentiments, as a closure to a nearly-finished chapter in my life...

i really wanna THANK GOD that i have been able to cruise through these labourous years of dentistry fairly smoothly, with nothing major actually happened. though there were still rocks along the way and at times i did stumble, i have never actually fall too hard (well, except probably that incident 6 months ago, which doesnt matter anymore now).

i wanna thank God for His providence, how eventhough in all the hardships i have to endure, not only at uni but also my life in general in this studying period of life, God has always had provided its way out or answers. honestly, this year, i have been very tired physically as well as drained mentally by all my problems. i worked in the clinics all day then still have to go do stuff at church, as many as 4-5 times a week. sometimes, i thought i should reconsider my involvement in ministry, since i barely have time for myself. yet, our God is indeed amazing, He just made everything works. study, ministry, everything!

i kinda understand now what does it mean when David said "the Lord is my shepherd, i shall not want" (Psalm 23:1)
He always gives enough.

i have no regrets.

one more step towards a new chapter of life.
i can't wait to see what He has provided for me.

p.s. thank you for reading my sentiments^^

1 comment:

ellen said...

satisfy your inner child bermaen2 dgn kita2 yg masi kecil2 ini? hoahaohoahoa..